The pink color is exactly the color on the webpage and is a lovely blush pinkrose. The chair is comfortable with a firm seat. The legs are metal where they attach to the seat base but are made of a solid plastic type material that is colored to appear to be wood. It shipped quickly and was easy to assemble.
This accent chair adorns your office or bedroom in Transitional Mid-century modern style with its thin, splayed legs. It's built with a solid wood frame, and its foam-filled cushions provide just the right amount of padding. We love how its velvet/fabric upholstery, button tufting, and flared arms add a polished look to your space. Plus, this set comes in your choice of color to match your decor. It requires partial assembly but comes with everything needed to make setup a breeze.
- Choose The Texture You Prefer - In velvet/fabric cover with a foam filling seat for extra comfort
- Solid Wood Leg - Dark tone beech Leg to help ensure long-lasting use. And each leg is equipped with an anti-scratch rubber plastic glide.
- Mid-century Modern Style Design: Wing back mix tufted buckle design gives a touch of medieval noble lordship
- Just the Right Size: seat depth, seat width, armrest height, in line with the design of human use habits
- Easy To Assemble - Step-by-step instructions page with clear numbering and needed tools
Dimensions & Weights:40.8'' H X 26.4'' W X 20.5'' D;9KG
Material:Solid + Manufactured Wood
Assembly Required: Yes
Our staff of furniture experts are always available to answer your questions and help in any way we can. We can guide you through the entire process, from planning to purchase to logistics and delivery. Think of us as a part of your team. Your success is our top priority. Let us know how we can help!